The Coolerado HMX
Coolerado air conditioners offer customers dramatic reductions in their cooling consumption, energy spend and carbon footprint – all without the use of refrigerants and compressors. At the core of these innovative and award-winning products is an ingenious cooling technology, called the Coolerado HMX (Heat and Mass Exchanger). The Coolerado HMX uses a thermodynamic cycle – known as the Maisotsenko Cycle – to produce unprecedented air temperature reductions.
SMALL, MEDIUM OR LARGE
WE CAN COOL YOUR SPACE
Whether cooling a small server room or a large manufacturing facility, Coolerado HMX’s are capable of delivering cool, fresh air in the most efficient way possible. Their modular design allows them to be stacked next to each other to increase cooling capacity. The HMX is mounted in a polypropylene, reinforced cassette and can be set on top of one another and snapped together to form a stable, self-supporting unit.
- Exceptional cooling energy savings – up to 95% (depending on application
- Provide healthier indoor atmosphere by incorporating 100% fresh air
- Ideal for customers with high heat loads
- Cool without the use of refrigerants or energy-gorging compressors
- Capacity increases along with ambient temperature
- Require minimal maintenance
- 120% wet bulb effectiveness
|How it works:|
A GUIDELINE OF HMX PER CFM NEEDS
|HMX vs Traditional:|