To reduce global energy demand with highly efficient air conditioning technology.
To reduce energy use with efficient air conditioning technology that produces cost savings, improves indoor air quality, and reduces carbon emissions.
Who We Are
Coolerado Corporation manufactures and markets innovative air conditioning systems for commercial, government, and military use. Based on our proprietary, patented, and proven technology our products use as little as 10% of the energy required by the most efficient conventional systems. Our products dramatically reduce customers’ energy consumption, while creating a healthier environment by delivering 100% fresh air and flushing out stale air and pollutants. A single Coolerado unit can cool 3,000 sq/ft of building space, using as little as 1/3 the power of a standard hand-held hair dryer. Compared to many conventional systems, this can be a savings of up to 90% in energy costs, with a reduction in greenhouse gases from generating that power.
- Our History
- Coolerado began with Dr. Valeriy Maisotsenko’s discovery of a new thermodynamic cycle (M-Cycle) illustrating the possibility of using clean and renewable sources of energy found in our atmosphere.
- Dr. Maisotsenko’s discoveries formed the basis of the Coolerado HMX (heat and mass exchanger), the component in Coolerado units that disproved industry experts’ efficiency expectations.
- Coolerado installed its first units at Bradford Publishing and Mount St. Vincent’s Children’s Home and received the prestigious R&D 100 award for the successful operation of the systems.
- Following the successful completion of its first systems, Coolerado turned its attention to the development of a new hybrid unit (the H80), eventually entering it in the first ever UC Davis Western Cooling Challenge. The H80 won the challenge, and exceeded the 2010 Department of Energy standards by 80%.
- NewWorld Capital Group makes a strategic investment in Coolerado Corporation. Click here to learn more.
- To date, Coolerado has 2,500 installations across 26 countries on six continents.
Co-founder and Managing Partner, NewWorld Capital
Chairman and Co-founder, NewWorld Capital
Co-founder and Vice Chairman, Coolerado
Vice President Global Development
Vice President of Manufacturing
Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Teynor joined Coolerado in 2011, and is responsible for the overall strategic direction and long-term growth. He brings 15 years of experience growing businesses in the software, financial services, and internet services industries. Mr. Teynor held senior leadership roles at Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, Pitney Bowes, and Wells Fargo Bank. He also serves on the board of TopLine federal credit union and is the Chair of the finance committee. Mr. Teynor received both his Bachelor of Business Administration and MBA degrees from the University of St. Thomas in Minnesota.
Vice President of International Sales
Co-founder and Chief Engineer
In 2004, Coolerado was recognized with an R&D 100 award for developing one of the most technologically significant products of the year. Of the companies vying for the awards the previous year, notable winners include 3M, Caterpillar, GE, Lockheed Martin, Mitsubishi, NASA, Dow Chemical, Procter & Gamble, and Toyota.
In 2009, Coolerado was recognized with the first UC Davis Western Cooling Challenge award for its innovative development of the hybrid H80 unit, which exceeded the expectations of increased energy efficiency set by the Department of Energy by 80%.
In 2009, Coolerado was recognized by Popular Science magazine in its annual ‘best of what’s new’ article for development of the hybrid H80 unit. According to the editors, “Coolerado’s rooftop air conditioner handles dry weather more than twice as efficiently as anything else, cutting energy consumption in the hottest, most AC-dependent desert areas.”
In 2010, Coolerado was declared Green Business of the Year by the Denver Chamber of Commerce based on merit of proven reduction in energy costs, product sustainability, carbon footprint reduction and involvement in environmentally-focused community programs.